My mind is rebelling today, I feel like l a baloon which is carried by an evil ant with a wide grin on her face. My body hurts, my mind feels tender, if I could I would snuggle up in my bed.
I’ve chosen to be mindful.
I’m going to tackle chores and tasks one by one today. I compare it to weaving a mersmerising rug with the most thin and delicate threads. You don’t want to loose any of them so you shift your focus slowly from one thread to another until the masterpieve is completed.
I want to take it easy today. I want to feel the mother nature putting me in a state of hibernation. I want to feel my presence in the universe. I want it to fill me up with joy and cheerfulness of my existential potential.
Every little imperfection makes you a unique human being. You are strong enought to grow mentally, spiritually and physically by living your life actively and purposely. You focus on the positivity, this is your power, your strength. You can’t elimate certain negative vibes around your soul so you just coexist with the negativity in a clever way- you make it irrelevant to the point that it dissapears overtime. You remain true to yourself despite other people’s bulshit.
You are wiser.
You are stronger every single day ❤
I stood outside barefoot on the pricly concrete wondering where to go. The demise of my thoughts was tormeting my bruised and shattered soul. The pain pierced my heart and the sorrow buried my brain. They placed me in the cemetery for reclusive and self punished creatures. Still alive but in deep hibernation I thought I took my last breath. I didn’t have a poignant farewell, nobody celebrated my extinction. My only companion who stayed with me for better and worse was faithful SOLITUDE. It wasn’t a final chapter but a prequel to LIFE. I gathered shattered pieces and built my own garden of Eden laid on the foundations of ZEN. I cherish my acquired spiritual freedom every single day. I stand outside barefoot feeling soft, juicy green and wavy grass under my feet. I feel delighted and spoilt. The beautiful life continues.
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.