1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.
I see flowers on a bed made of snow. It’s not so clear and a little bit blurry due to the picture being taken in a rush. It has its charm which cosely and safely lives in its own self-perception.
I am hibernating…. shhhhhh 😊
I’m very privileged to be able to spot beautiful things everyday. Beauty resides in the surrounding environment. It’s full of flaws which makes it unique and perfect in its own twisted way.
When it rains look at the brighter side.
Embrace the beauty in its true form.
I call this peaceful madness…. the fact my mind gets so much stimulation from beautiful surroundings.
Vibrant colours of nature are the remedy for worries.
Simple but lovely picture which stimulates imagination.
Your ideas are the key to the world full of wonderful & creative opportunities.