Every little imperfection makes you a unique human being. You are strong enought to grow mentally, spiritually and physically by living your life actively and purposely. You focus on the positivity, this is your power, your strength. You can’t elimate certain negative vibes around your soul so you just coexist with the negativity in a clever way- you make it irrelevant to the point that it dissapears overtime. You remain true to yourself despite other people’s bulshit.
You are wiser.
You are stronger every single day ❤
I stood outside barefoot on the pricly concrete wondering where to go. The demise of my thoughts was tormeting my bruised and shattered soul. The pain pierced my heart and the sorrow buried my brain. They placed me in the cemetery for reclusive and self punished creatures. Still alive but in deep hibernation I thought I took my last breath. I didn’t have a poignant farewell, nobody celebrated my extinction. My only companion who stayed with me for better and worse was faithful SOLITUDE. It wasn’t a final chapter but a prequel to LIFE. I gathered shattered pieces and built my own garden of Eden laid on the foundations of ZEN. I cherish my acquired spiritual freedom every single day. I stand outside barefoot feeling soft, juicy green and wavy grass under my feet. I feel delighted and spoilt. The beautiful life continues.
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.
My mind holds so many twisted pictures. I adore to release them because it makes me realise how special and unique my mind is. Someone would call it insanity… I call it therapeutic reality 😊
Fill your soul with sunshine and let your worries drift away !!!
Happy Spring Everyone 😊
Speak wisely, don’t let your words to become a shambolic sewage waste coming out of your own mouth.
Struck by a pre- emptive strike of sorrow derived from anxiety & panic medley I shall stand proud and withstand the shallow tide.
There is nothing better than a soul comforted by music. It keeps me alive. It keeps me going. It reminds me that my Inner- self is there for me when the world around mentally crashes me in to pieces. Tune in to musically enhanced survival mode if you want to stay your real self.