Few days ago I received a lovely comment from inamessyworld whose posts always put a smile on my face- they make me think about the existence and life happenings which can be daunting but as we all know it’s always about the attitude thefore the worst outcomes can be approach with a sense of humour !!! inamessyworld nominated me for the Mystery blogger Award 😊 The award was originally created by okotornigmasblog whose blog touches the subject of life in the most meaningful way.
I’ve been given 5 questions to answer :
1. If the world was going to end, how would you react and spend your last day?
I would cuddle with my partner, play Gears of War and try to tame our cat 😅
2. What did you get up to today?
We’ve just move house so it’s been pretty much the same everyday- unpacking, arranging and sorting….
3.What are your goals at the minute?
I have one goal at the minute: To conquer the mayhem in our new house.
4. Your favourite memory?
The first date at the coffee shop followed by the gig of the mighty Lanterns on the Lake with my partner.
5.What are your thoughts on pineapple on pizza?
Put some chilli on it !!!!!
Three things about myself !!!
1. I’m creatively weird
2. I’m sensitively tough and resilient
3. I love nature and I consider myself to be a Happy Hippy 😎
Five questions I would like to ask you :
1. What are your thoughts on spicy food?
2. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done in your life?
3. What do you think about stigma of the mental health?
4. What would you do to end the stigma?
5. What have you been up to today?
The Rules :
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
3.Tell your readers three things about yourself.
4. Answer five questions from the nominator.
5. Nominate ten or more people.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the ‘Comments’ of their blog.
7. Ask your nominees any five original questions of your choice.