Don’t let others to change your personality. Don’t let them to tell you that there is something wrong with you. Long time ago, I let a person to manipulate me, it took me five long & painful years to break free. I’m healthy, strong and free. If you are in the abusive relationship or know someone who is in the toxic situation please help them. There are so many organisations to reach to. Sometimes, a simple conversation can be an eye opener or at least encouragement to work towards better future.
Watch for these signs:
* You are blamed for everything you do
* You are never good enough no matter how hard you try
* You are being called names
* You are being mentally manipulated making you believe that you have a severe mental issue which can be changed with the solely help of the abuser ( you will be magically healed as soon as you start behaving according to the abuser’s wishes)
* Your family is being blamed for your ‘poor mental state’ and you are being told to stay away from them
* You are allowed to go out but when you do so you are being ignored or exposed to abusive behaviour e.g. being yelled at for not making dinner or spending money at a piece of clothing
* You are being controlled
* You are exposed to violent behaviour towards material objects and then you are blamed for ‘causing’ it
* You feel threatened and constantly check if the things are done the way the abuser wants them to be
* You are told that you are the biggest disappointment and cause of such miserable life the abuser is forced to lead because of you
Please, don’t hesitate to contact :
Shine bright and remember you are the most unique and wonderful person who has every right to expierience love , respect and joy !!! Life is beautiful 😊
They call me a Weeping Willow due to my long and subtle branches. The side of me which is ruled by the low self-esteem would say – You made a very bad first impression as you were not able to show your real- self. The side of me who is assertive would announce- Screw them! What do they know about me? I’m unique and beautiful. I grew with the long branches which add grace and femininity to my hippy look. I’m a shelter from the sunshine and a soothing place for other animals.
Sometimes we think that we made a bad impression. Does it matter? No, it doesn’t as long as we’ve been our real-true-selves all the way long. People have their own set of mind, thinking pattern and tendencies. It’s a common occurence to be misjudged and musunderstood. What life has taught me is to keep going and let my uniqueness shine through despite others having a different opinion about my character & personality. Some of them change their views about my persona as they get to know me more and some of them don’t. I live my life not to please others but to embrace it and make the best out of it 😊😊😊