The journey which has welcomed a new cat and a little bubba growing inside me. Our family is expanding.
Mittens is beginning to get along with our new Italian female gangster Meg. Meg is very playful and looks forward to Mittens joining in her hyperactive ventures around the house. He is still a bit reluctant.
I’m slowly adjusting to pregnancy symptoms and trying to stay awake ( especially in the middle of the day 😅🤣). Ian has been very helpful trying to accomodate my needs and reminding me that I do need to slow down a bit.
Every little imperfection makes you a unique human being. You are strong enought to grow mentally, spiritually and physically by living your life actively and purposely. You focus on the positivity, this is your power, your strength. You can’t elimate certain negative vibes around your soul so you just coexist with the negativity in a clever way- you make it irrelevant to the point that it dissapears overtime. You remain true to yourself despite other people’s bulshit.
You are wiser.
You are stronger every single day ❤
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.
Fill your soul with sunshine and let your worries drift away !!!
Happy Spring Everyone 😊
Speak wisely, don’t let your words to become a shambolic sewage waste coming out of your own mouth.
Struck by a pre- emptive strike of sorrow derived from anxiety & panic medley I shall stand proud and withstand the shallow tide.