Sometimes I become like this grasshopper/ cricket on the windscreen. I do it due to my sacred determination to dissect the monotony of life. I believe the most boring existence has been created solely by its owner choosing to be as miserable and idle as possible. Open the window to your soul and let some of the sunshine in !!!
I woke up from a state of pure hibernation which brought me over to true inspiration. The universe calls me to cleanse my soul. I’m ready and I need this meditation to be open for what’s about to come. My ebullient and perspicatious inner self has never abandoned me. I welcome spiritual & positive energy to overflow my shattered soul. I urge this beauty to assemble it back together. I shall thrive invincible and strong.
The journey which has welcomed a new cat and a little bubba growing inside me. Our family is expanding.
Mittens is beginning to get along with our new Italian female gangster Meg. Meg is very playful and looks forward to Mittens joining in her hyperactive ventures around the house. He is still a bit reluctant.
I’m slowly adjusting to pregnancy symptoms and trying to stay awake ( especially in the middle of the day 😅🤣). Ian has been very helpful trying to accomodate my needs and reminding me that I do need to slow down a bit.
My mind is rebelling today, I feel like l a baloon which is carried by an evil ant with a wide grin on her face. My body hurts, my mind feels tender, if I could I would snuggle up in my bed.
I’ve chosen to be mindful.
I’m going to tackle chores and tasks one by one today. I compare it to weaving a mersmerising rug with the most thin and delicate threads. You don’t want to loose any of them so you shift your focus slowly from one thread to another until the masterpieve is completed.
Every little imperfection makes you a unique human being. You are strong enought to grow mentally, spiritually and physically by living your life actively and purposely. You focus on the positivity, this is your power, your strength. You can’t elimate certain negative vibes around your soul so you just coexist with the negativity in a clever way- you make it irrelevant to the point that it dissapears overtime. You remain true to yourself despite other people’s bulshit.
You are wiser.
You are stronger every single day ❤
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.