During this pre-festive period there a many people who are willing to play a tune of annoyance to you. Each of them is very, very unique and individual. They just know how to strike a chord to irritate you and make you feel like you want to rip the hair off your head. My advice to you is to actively meditate. The active meditation is made of conscious presence in the reality and ignorance of stupidity happening around you.
For instance, I like to switch off and focus on my Christmas tree. I admire the ornaments, their colours, a tree and its needles. I find it therapeutic and calming.
But still… why is the world full of twats?
My mind is rebelling today, I feel like l a baloon which is carried by an evil ant with a wide grin on her face. My body hurts, my mind feels tender, if I could I would snuggle up in my bed.
I’ve chosen to be mindful.
I’m going to tackle chores and tasks one by one today. I compare it to weaving a mersmerising rug with the most thin and delicate threads. You don’t want to loose any of them so you shift your focus slowly from one thread to another until the masterpieve is completed.
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.