My mind is rebelling today, I feel like l a baloon which is carried by an evil ant with a wide grin on her face. My body hurts, my mind feels tender, if I could I would snuggle up in my bed.
I’ve chosen to be mindful.
I’m going to tackle chores and tasks one by one today. I compare it to weaving a mersmerising rug with the most thin and delicate threads. You don’t want to loose any of them so you shift your focus slowly from one thread to another until the masterpieve is completed.
1. Your anxiety is reduced due to a calming effect of your furry friend.
2. You feel mentally stronger because you are responsible for that fluffy creature who counts on you.
3. Instead of contemplating about difficulties in your full of mental torment existence you spend time watching your pet enjoying every moment of their life and it fills your heart with instant joy.
4. You just can’t wait to cuddle with your pet and it seems that their warmth and energy reduces the anxiety level.
5. When you have a bad day and you need to get something out of your system there is always someone who will listen to you or will give you the look to make you understand that it’s time to put yourself together.
Deep, moving, emotionally descriptive and meaningful words by Problematique86 – Mentalhealthseesaw
Keep your passion and hobbies alive and don’t let them disspaear. It’s ok to take a little break due to various happenings in life but the inner voice of your passion will always call you, make you listen and help you to go back to the roots of your creative fulfilment.
You are worth
Embracing Your Uniqueness ☺
When anxiety strikes look around and acknowledge the reality- use your eyes to look and ears to listen.
What can you see?
What can you hear?
Take a deep breath, consciously inhale and exhale. This simple action will help you to deliver precious oxygen to your brain and as a result of it you will be able to experience reduce symptoms of anxiety.
Relax and let out the energy by doing something you love… don’t sit and dwell on your problems. It won’t help you but put you in a state of anxiety hibernation ( a prolonged anxiety – panic attack episode).